Sonnenschein's Reference Series
Publisher: Swan Sonnenschein; then: George Allen & Unwin.
Country: United Kingdom. Date: 1901-13.
A Dictionary of Political Phrases and Allusions, with a Short Bibliography
by Hugh Montgomery and Philip G. Cambray.
London, Swan Sonnenschein and Co, 1906 (Sonnenschein's Reference Library , 10).
Hardback bound in royal blue cloth with blind stamped boards and with titles and decoration on spine. Text in two columns. 406 pages.
SONNENSCHEIN'S REFERENCE SERIES (SWAN SONNENSCHEIN)
Series Note: ____
Volume Number / Title / Author
1. Dictionary of Quotations (English) - P. H. Dalbiac [Col. Philip Hugh Dalbiac].
2. Dictionary of Quotations (Classical) - T. B. Harbottle [Thomas Benfield Harbottle].
3. Dictionary of Quotations (French and Italian) - T. B. Harbottle and P. H. Dalbiac.
4. Dictionary of Quotations (German). With Authors' and Subjects' Indexes - Lilian Dalbiac.
5. Dictionary of Contemporary Quotations (English) - H. Swan [Helena Swan].
6. Famous Sayings and their Authors: A Collection of Historical Sayings in English, French, German, Greek, Italian and Latin - E. Latham [Edward Latham].
7. Dictionary of Historical Allusions - T. B. Harbottle.
8. Dictionary of Battles from the Earliest Date to the Present Time - T. B. Harbottle.
9. Dictionary of Indian Biography - C. E. Buckland, C.I.E., Indian Civil Service (retired) [Charles Edward Buckland]
10. A Dictionary of Political Phrases and Allusions, with a Short Bibliography - Hugh Montgomery and P. G. Cambray [Philip G. Cambray].
11. Dictionary of Quotations (Spanish) - T. B. Harbottle and Major Martin Hume.
12. A Dictionary of Oriental Quotations (Arabic and Persian) - Claud Field [Claud Herbert Alywn Field].
13. Dictionary of Abbreviations, being Citations of those Terms used in the Professions, Sport and Trades - The Late Walter T. Rogers, F.R.S.L..
Share this page:
Author: David Paul Wagner
(David Paul Wagner on Google+)