THE NEW PEOPLE'S LIBRARY (VICTOR GOLLANCZ LTD.)
Series Note: The books in this series were sold to the public through bookshops and other retail outlets. Most or all volumes were also issued as book club selections and emblazoned with the title Left Club Book Edition.
Volume Number / Title / Author
1. Money - Emile Burns. 1937.
2. The Jewish Question - George Sacks. 1937.
3. An Introduction to Economic Botany - James Gillespie. 1937.
4. A Short History of the Russian Revolution, I - R. Page Arnot. 1937.
5. An Introduction to Philosophy - John Lewis. 1937.
6. A Short History of the Russian Revolution, II - R. Page Arnot. 1937.
7. An Interpretation of Biology - Henry Collier. Preface by Julian Huxley. 1938.
8. The Civilization of Greece and Rome - Benjamin Farrington. 1938.
9. Trade Unionism - John A. Mahon. 1938.
10. Civil Liberties - W. H. Thompson. 1938.
11. Why The League Has Failed - "Vigilantes". 1938.
12. Science and Life - J. G. Crowther. 1938.
13. Italian Fascism - Gaetano Salvemini. 1938.
14. Why Capitalism Means War - Henry Noel Brailsford. 1938.
15. A Short History of the Unemployed - Wal Hannington. 1938.
16. The Evolution of Man and His Culture - H. C. Bibby. 1938.
17. Understanding The Atom - John Rowland. 1938.
18. The Geography of Capitalism - W. G. Moore. 1938.
19. An Outline of Political Thought - Stephen Swingler. 1939.
20. The People's Schools - M. Morris. 1939.
21. The Levellers and The English Revolution - H. Holorenshaw et al. 1939.
22. Riches and Poverty - Gordon Schaffler. 1939.
23. Chemistry: A Survey - Alan Beck. 1939.
24. What Is Marxism? - Emile Burns. 1939.
25. Heredity, Eugenics and Social Progress - H. C. Bibby. 1939.
Share this page:
Author: David Paul Wagner
(David Paul Wagner on Google+)