Morley's Universal Library
(also known as: Routledge Universal Library)
Publisher: George Routledge & Sons. Country: U.K. Date: 1883-88.
The analogy of religion, natural and revealed:
To the constitution and course of nature
by Joseph Butler, Joseph
London: George Routledge and Sons, 1885 (Morley's Universal Library, no. 10)
MORLEY'S UNIVERSAL LIBRARY (GEORGE ROUTLEDGE)
Series Note: _______
Arranged by serial number
4. Chronicle of the Cid / Robert Southey. 1883
5. The Life of Gargantua and the Heroic Deeds of Pantagruel - François Rabelais. Translated by Thomas Urquhart. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1883.
7. The Essays or Counsels Civil and Moral - Francis Bacon. 1883.
8. A Journal of the Plague Year - Daniel Defoe. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1884.
10. The Analogy of Religion Natural and Revealed to the Constitution and Course of Nature - Joseph Butler. 1884.
13. Hesperides or Works Both Human and Devine - Robert Herrick. 1884.
14. Table Talk of Samuel Taylor Coleridge and the Rime of the Ancient
Mariner; Christabel - Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1884.
15. The Decameron of Giovanni Boccaccio Including Forty of Its Hundred Novels - Giovanni Boccaccio. 1884.
17. Homer's Iliad. Translated by George Chapman. 1890.
20. Plays and Poems - Ben Jonson. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1885.
27. Burlesque Plays and Poems. 1887.
29. The Vicar of Wakefield; Plays and Poems - Oliver Goldsmith. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1886. 2nd edition.
35. Confessions of an Opium Eater; The Lives of Shakespeare and Goethe - Thomas De Quincey. 1886.
36. Stories of Ireland - Maria Edgeworth. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1886.
37. Aristophanes: A Metrical Version of the Acharnians the Knights and the Birds by John Hookham Frere. 1886.
41. The Plays of Aeschylus. Translated by Robert Potter. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1889
42. The Second Part of Goethe's Faust. Translated by John Anster. 1886
46. Il convito: The banquet of Dante Alighieri. Published by G. Routledge and sons, 1887
51. Schiller's Poems and Ballads. Translated by Edward, Lord Lytton. 1887.
54. Alcestis and Other Plays - Euripides. Translated by Robert Potter. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1887.
58. The Bacchanals and Other Plays - Euripides. Translated by Henry H. Milman and Michael Wodhull. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1888.
Serial numbers not yet found
The Plays Of Richard Brinsley Sheridan - 1883.
Plays from Moliere. 1883.
Marlowe's Faustus; Goethe's Faust. Translated by John Anster. 1883.
Essays of Elia and Other Pieces - Charles Lamb. 1885.
The Prince and Other Pieces - Nicolo Machiavelli. Introduction by Henry Morley. 1883.
Plays and Poems by George Peele / Drayton's Barons' Wars / Hooker's Ecclesiastical Polity, Books I-IV - George Peele, Michael Drayton, Richard Hooker. 1889.
Tales of Terror and Wonder - Collected by Matthew Gregory Lewis, with an
introduction by Henry Morley. 1887.
Two Speeches on Conciliation with America, and Two Letters on Irish Questions - Edmund Burke. 1892.
Ideal Commonwealths: Plutarch's Lycurgas / More's Utopia / Bacon's New Atlantis / Campanella's City of the Sun / and a Fragment of Hall's Mundus Alter et Idem - Plutarch, Thomas More, Francis Bacon, Tommaso Campanella, Joseph Hall. Introuction by Henry Morley. 1890.
The Analogy of Religion, Natural and Revealed: To the Constitution and Course of Nature - Joseph Butler. 1885.
Philobiblon, a Treatise on the Love of Books; The Basilikon Doron; Prospectus and Specimen of an Intended National Work; The Cypress Crown and Others - Richard de Bury. Introduction by Henry Morley. Date: ??.
Candide: Or, the Optimist. and Rasselas, Prince of Abyssinia - Voltaire; Samuel Johnson. 1888.
Share this page:
Author: David Paul Wagner
(David Paul Wagner on Google+)