LOW'S STANDARD LIBRARY OF TRAVEL AND ADVENTURE (SAMPSON LOW)
Series Note: "Crown 8vo [Crown octavo], uniform in cloth extra, 7s. 6d., except where price is given."
Arranged by serial number
1. The Great Lone Land. By Major W. F. Butler, C.B.
2. The Wild North Land. By Major W. F. Butler, C.B.
3. How I Found Livingstone. By H. M. Stanley.
4. Through the Dark Continent. By H. M. Stanley.
5. The Threshold of the Unknown Region. By C. R. Markham. (4th Edition, with Additional Chapters, 10s. 6d.)
6. Cruise of the Challenger. By W. J. J. Spry, R.N.
7. Burnaby's On Horsebook through Asia Minor. 10s. 6d.
8. Schweinfurth's Heart of Africa. 2 vols. 15s.
9. Through America. By W. G. Marshall.
10. Through Siberia. Illustrated and unabridged, 10s. 6d. By H. Landsdell.
11. From House to Home. By Staveley Hill.
12. Cruise of the Falcon. By E. J. Knight.
13. Through Masai Land. By Joseph Thomson.
14. To the Central African Lakes. By Joseph Thomson.
15. Queen's Highway. By Stuart Cumberland.
 Source for above quotes and checklist: List of publications in final pages of Lord Beaconsfield [or; The Earl of Beaconsfield, K.G.] by J. A. Froude. London [Fetter Lane, Fleet Street],Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington, 1890 (The Queen's Prime Ministers series).
Share this page:
Author: David Paul Wagner
(David Paul Wagner on Google+)