ABC of Social and Political Knowledge
Publisher: Progress Publishers. Place: Moscow, U.S.S.R. Date: 1985-1988.
What Is Philosophy?
by G. G. Kirilenko and Lydia Korshunova
Translated from the Russian by Lilia Nakhapetyan
Moscow: Progress Publishers, 1985
(ABC of Social and Political Knowledge)
Paperback. 239 pages.
ABC OF SOCIAL AND POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE (PROGRESS PUBLISHERS)
Series Note: This is a series of books on politics, philosophy, etc. as seen from the Marxist-Leninist point of view. Each volume was originally published in Russian and has been translated into English for this series. The editorial board of the following series: F. M. Volkov (Chief Editor), Ye. F. Gubsky, (Deputy Chief Editor), F. M. Burlatsky, V. D. Zotov, V. V. Krapivin, Yu. N. Popov, V. V. Sobolev, and F. N. Yurlov.
Series Number / Title
- A Reader on Social Sciences
- What Is Marxism-Leninism?
- What Is Political Economy?
- What Is Philosophy?
- What Is Scientific Communism?
- What Is Dialectical Materialism?
- What Is Historical Materialism?
- What Is Capitalism?
- What Is Socialism?
- What Is Communism?
- What Is Labour?
- What Is Surplus Value?
- What Is Property?
- What Are Classes and the Class Struggle?
- What Is the Party?
- What Is the State?
- What Is Revolution?
- What Is the Transition Period?
- What Is the Working People’s Power?
- What Is the World Socialist System?
- What Are Trade Unions?
- What Is the Scientific and Technological Revolution?
- What Is Personality?
- What Is What?
Author of this page:
David Paul Wagner