The Hogarth Letters
(Publisher: The Hogarth Press. Country: UK. Date: 1931-32.)
A Letter to a Young Poet by Virginia Woolf
London, Leonard and Virginia Woolf at The Hogarth Press, 1932
(The Hogarth Letters. No. 8)
Paperback. Card covers with green and black illustration designed by English artist and writer John Banting (1902-1972). Pamphlet-stitched binding. 28 pages. Size: 12mo.
THE HOGARTH LETTERS (THE HOGARTH PRESS)
Series Note: _______
1. A letter to Madan Blanchard by E. M. Forster. 1931.
2. A letter to an M.P. on disarmament by Viscount Cecil [Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood]. 1931.
3. A letter to a sister by Rosamond Lehmann. 1931.
4. The French pictures: a letter to Harriet by Robert Mortimer and John Banting. 1932.
5. A letter from a black sheep by Francis Birrell. 1932.
6. A letter to W.B. Yeats by L. A. G. Strong. 1932.
7. A letter to a grandfather by Rebecca West. 1933.
8. A letter to a young poet by Virginia Woolf. 1932.
9. A letter to a modern novelist by Hugh Walpole. 1932.
10. A letter to an archbishop by J. C. Hardwick. 1932.
11. A letter to Adolf Hitler by Louis Golding. 1932.
12. A letter to Mrs. Virginia Woolf by Peter Quennell. 1932.
Share this page:
Author: David Paul Wagner
(David Paul Wagner on Google+)