THE ASTOR LIBRARY (DODD, MEAD & CO.)
Series Note: "THE ASTOR LIBRARY
Each volume with an attractive jacket in full color from drawings made for this series.
In THE ASTOR LIBRARY will be found, at a remarkably low price, books of lasting value produced in a manner that make them worthy of a place on the library shelves. Much thought has been given to the production of each book, NEW PLATES having been used and type employed which is pleasing to the eye."
Source: Dust wrapper.
Serial Number / Title / Author
1. The Moonstone - Wilkie Collins.
2. A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens.
3. Kenilworth - Sir Walter Scott.
4. The Warden - Anthony Trollope.
5. Adam Bede - George Eliot.
6. The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas.
7. Joseph Andrews - Henry Fielding.
8. John Halifax, Gentleman - Mrs. Craik.
9. The Last Days of Pompeii - Bulwer Lytton.
10. Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes.
11. Typee - Herman Melville.
12. The Last of the Mohicans - James Fenimore Cooper.
13. The Black Tulip - Alexandre Dumas.
14. In the White Company - Arthur Conan Doyle.
Share this page:
Author: David Paul Wagner
(David Paul Wagner on Google+)